Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Funny signs and sights from my travels

Only none of these is funny intentionally. (Except the meme-added one.)

 Move along, Burton, McGraw, and Tebow.


 Finally someone has the courage to defy our 24/7 culture.

 
 But it won’t close, right? 
This is crazy enough already.

 This hotel caters to telepaths.

 I don’t want to smell like any of that, 
nor do I think one actually can.

It’s not brutal. It’s just German.
 

  
 
One glazed, one powdered, and one
lobster-filled with rainbow sprinkles, please.

I think you are confusing that with a disco.

 No, really, I insist...on not taking it anyway. (WA) 


As if there is a gift besides cheese. (WI, of course)

But until first grade, decaf only.


 Is there a kind of panic that would allow one to see the escape route sign 
but not the door that is literally two feet away? (DC)

Maybe rearrange.

What makes you think I don’t already have one? (UT)

 I hope no surgeon I ever need shops here. (CT) 


Then I will just wait outside with the other humans. (IA)


  Indigenous person/Pilgrim selfie (in a painting in a Westport, CT school).


A movie theater with a spiritual side. (FL)

Clearly. (OR)

But what good is a park without lightning? (MD)

No comments: