Sunday, September 10, 2017

People showing off their Bill Finger T-shirts

In the final scene of the documentary Batman & Bill, I am wearing a Bill Finger T-shirt. (I have also forced a shirt on each member of my family.) Since the film premiered in May 2017, I have been tweeting where to get one for yourself. Some have, and tweeted a photo of it.






If you want to buy one of your own, you have a choice of both background colors and styles: this one or this one.

If you tweet at me or email me a photo of you wearing one, I will add it here.

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

just saw a life size version of the 89 film batmobile yesterday at a vintage car show in downtown Hayward California of all places i've got some great photos here for any batman fans who are interested https://suicidesquadtaskforcex.blogspot.com/2017/09/black-power.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...