Monday, May 18, 2015

University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg Children’s Literature Conference 2015

On 5/1/15, I was one of two keynote speakers at the 19th annual University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg Children’s Literature Conference.

 
 
The other was Ben Sapp, a dapper chap whose path I’ve crossed before.



I was happy to discover that attendees appreciated the conference as I did, as this feedback on my presentation indicates:

  • “Would love to hear more from this guy!”
  • “So good! Glad I heard his story! Can’t wait to read it!”
  • “I thoroughly enjoyed this session and would love to see him again.”
  • “I enjoyed his laid back approach to teaching. I can bring back several ideas to the library.”
  • “I love this guy! He inspires me to do more research.”
  • “I got many program ideas for our public library. He was an engaging speaker and very entertaining.”
  • “I would take a workshop that he was teaching again.”
  • “Outstanding presentation. Had to buy two of his books.”
  • “Funny, engaging, and interesting. Great study of the genre.”
  • “Great ideas to use with student writing!”
  • “What a great and entertaining speaker. His talk was so interesting.”
  • “Fantastic inspirational speaker.”
  • “I’ve become a Bill Finger advocate!”
  • “Great speaker and author. Will be back to hear more outstanding speakers like Marc Tyler Nobleman.”

No comments: