Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bill Finger on NBC News, Today.com, MSN

Today Bill Finger was on Today, the homepage of The Today Show:


Equal standing with the royal baby, baby!
 
The article page:


It also made the homepages of NBC News and MSN (where it was an Editors’ Pick).




 

As you see, the biggest American news story of the day was a tragedy on a grander scale: the plane crash in San Francisco. I apologize that showing a screenshot of this Bill the Boy Wonder: The Secret Co-Creator of Batman coverage juxtaposes an incident in which people were killed and hurt. My condolences to the people affected.

Among the retweeters are the unlikely pair of television/radio news personality Lou Dobbs and 30 Days of Night horror author Steve Niles.



I’m further honored that Niles favorited my acknowledgment of his tweet.


Longtime DC Comics writer J.M. DeMatteis, of whom I’m a fan, retweeted Niles.


The article posted in late morning EST and by 6:30 p.m. EST, the Amazon rank of Bill the Boy Wonder had shot up to 10,539.

Most importantly, thank you to Rick Schindler for writing a story about my story about Bill Finger.

No comments: