Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pitching a Batman book to places named Gotham

Boys of Steel: The Creators of Superman tells a true story that took place in Cleveland. I contacted hotels there to pitch the book as part of a hometown pride package deal, and there was interest.

Now I'm doing the same with Bill the Boy Wonder: The Secret Co-Creator of Batman, except the venue has changed. That one took place in New York—probably the most challenging city in America to organize anything like this.

Still, I try, and here are the venues I approached:

Gotham Bar and Grill

Gotham Hall

Gotham Hotel

Gotham Comedy Club

(This Gotham Hall is in Los Angeles.)

If you know of any other venues with "Gotham" in the name, no matter where they are, please let me know. And check back to see if any say yes...

2 comments:

hobbyfan said...

Were all of those in New York, Marc? Only place I can think of where any of that would fit.

Marc Tyler Nobleman said...

Sorry it was unclear: yes, all but the last one are in New York.