- I show up on time, thanks to the Metro. (This is compared to last year, when I showed up with mere minutes to spare, thanks to the traffic.)
- I eat.
- I speak for 20-30 minutes to an audience of families.
- The kids break go to different rooms for mentor-run activities.
- I answer questions from the parents for 30 minutes.
- I sign books that the organization generously purchased for every attending family.
- I try to find my way back home.
The books that Turning the Page donated to attendees:
And courtesy of Lee Ziesche and Turning the Page, a few presentation shots: