1. Prop up an LCD projector.
2. Swat away mosquitoes and small reptiles.
3. Serve lunch in bed on it.
4. Place under shirt and over stomach to simulate Abs of Steel.
5. Use as replacement table tennis paddle.
6. Open and hang spine-down from stage rafters if your play needs a bird flying in the distance.
7. Return to a library you didn’t check it out from to see if they notice.
8. Think of a number. (No, a higher number, plus 35.) Buy that many copies of it.
9. Slip it into a box of non-sugar cereal so your kids still get a prize.
10. Self-publish a sequel with an all-new cast.
Now here are 10 suggestions that are considerably more enlightening, courtesy of blogger Shelley Nash and "Read With Me," an ezine from Better Children's Books.