Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ten favorite picture books

Author/illustrator Sergio Ruzzier asked a group of picture book creators, among others, to name their top ten picture books. I named ten favorites but can't guarantee they are my top ten. That's too much pressure. Besides, such a list would likely change from week to week.

Sneak peek: two of my nonfiction pics are The Day-Glo Brothers and The Man Who Walked Between the Towers. And a fiction pic that just missed making the list is any title from the George and Martha series. When I start thinking about just how many more I wanted to cram on the list, I get antsy, so best not let the mind wander that path.

Here's the rest of my list and here are others' lists

5/1/15 addendum: a new list I made without remembering this list.

No comments: